We have been iterating on Blast Zone! Tournament’s macro design and we have also been playing a lot of Blizzard’s Overwatch. Every ‘Level up’ Blizzard gives a player a Loot Box with 4 items within it. As a game player, what do you think of Overwatch’s Loot Box system? What is good and/or bad about it? If you could make it better, what would you do?
- admin, , Dev Blog, News, 0
Play now on Steam! Scoring Kills – Expert Players are Awarded! When a bomber is caught in a multiple...
- admin, , Dev Blog, 0
Launch Update Overall we are doing well, the Steam Early Access version of Blast Zone! Tournament will *likely* be...
Blast Zone! Tournament Update #screenshotsaturday #indiegames #gamedev #indiedev #indiedevhour #gamedev #greenlightadmin, , Dev Blog, News, #gamedev, #greenlight, #indiedev, #indiedevhour, #indiegames, #screenshotsaturday, 0
Hi everyone, The Blast Zone! Tournament trailer is coming together well. The featured image is a still from the...
Recent Forum Topics
Recent Forum Replies
- Black Friday Update November 21, 2018
- Score, Kick/Punch/Throw, Network, and a LOT more improvements! October 31, 2018
- Massive Update! Play now on Steam! October 18, 2018
- Blast Zone! Tournament – Concept Art September 4, 2018
- Blast Zone! Tournament – Party Lists, Speed Increase, Emotes, and a whole lot more! August 13, 2018